Saturday, 18 April 2015

"Dog Gone Tired"

A few weeks ago I was invited to submit 2 of my pictures to the AWA Delhi 2015 Glimpses Photo Exhibit and Auction.  An important NGO fundraiser.

Last night John and I attended the event.  All the pictures submitted were wonderful.  We were given ballot sheets to vote in categories.  Each picture had an auction sheet with the name of the picture but not the photographer.

The evening was filled with conversation, familiar and new faces, good food and drink.

At the end of the evening, prizes were awarded to the winner of each category, plus Most Coveted Photo. 

The auction closed and the pictures were purchased by the lucky auction winners.

I am thrilled to win for my picture "Dog Gone Tired", for Outstanding Photo: Conceptural/Aspriational, and also Most Coveted Photo of the event.  


I am happy I could contribute to the fundraiser.

I am delighted to share my experiences in India.  Anyone wanted a picture please let me know and we can talk about the price.  It looks wonderful on canvas.



No comments:

Post a Comment